- Representing clients on a pan India basis before various Adjudicating and Appellate Authorities, Tribunals, High Courts and Supreme Court
- Drafting Writ petitions, appeals, and replies to Notices.
- Representing clients before various authorities such as DG Anti-dumping, DG Safeguards, Authority for Advance Ruling, National Anti-profiteering Authority, Settlement Commission
- On site compliance reviews – conducting Health Checks to achieve indirect tax optimisation and risk mitigation
- On call and real time handholding of clients’ Tax teams through retainership arrangements to facilitate timely decision making and compliances
- Advising on structuring businesses, transactions and contracts/agreements, to achieve indirect tax optimisation
- Advocacy – identifying, drafting and representing before Governmental Authorities and Ministries on specific issues